Sonic Funeral Sonic Funeral

Good animation right there, it's very emotional. Also I laugh the part where Eggman laughs then started crying. I don't know why? I hope the next episode would be Sonic's Resurrection. Overall, great work on this animation. Keep it up!

Ant0on responds:

Thank you! Maybe Eggman is just sad that he no longer has a real enemy, or maybe some sort of goal in life? Well, we'll have to ask him to make sure.

Late Man Late Man

Great work dude.

Nintendo Switch Anime Opening Nintendo Switch Anime Opening

Good animation dude. This also makes me want to get the Nintendo Switch.

Stickman Vs Shadow Stickman Vs Shadow

Not bad, I can even see you used Flipnote Studio 3D for your animation as well. Plus, I even use it all the time. Overall, great work.

"The Woods" Darlingside Music Video "The Woods" Darlingside Music Video

It kind of feels like I've seen this Music Video before. Overall, very good, keep up the good work.

Totty responds:

definitely not the most original idea, haha- thanks much, will do

Pumped Up Kicks Remix Animation Pumped Up Kicks Remix Animation

I also create Flipnote Studio Animation, but here on this site, you must upload your 'own' animation, not someone else. Even if you ask him for permission, only "upload your 'own' animation". Sorry dude, since this is new to you, for the future, please upload your animation, not someone else's. Thanks for understanding, for the future, please be aware.

Archery practice Archery practice

Nice experimental loop. I really like how the guy tried to aim at the target then made an aim to a bird. Keep up the good work.

Lego Klones: The Ledge Lego Klones: The Ledge

Excellent lego story dude.

AnnoyingHeroDeath responds:

Thanks man! I appreciate the support :)

Santa Claus is coming to town Santa Claus is coming to town

WOW!! That's excellent Christmas animation. I wish I should've watched it on last month. But very good.

Abracadabra123 responds:

It's better late than never.

Thanks for the review.

Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah

Amazing animated music video, dude. I also made an animated music video but people are voting mean. :(
But anyway, it's cool. Good job. :D

ReyaneAshtar responds:

Thank you! That really means a lot to me!