Woah Sharks Woah Sharks

Nice work on the 3D animation dude. I could tell you did put effort in it.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

This is a story of a boy, a boy and his love of sharks. One day, in 3D modelling class, the boy decided to make a shark. He finished the model of the shark and handed it into the teacher. He went home. While he was at home he found a tutorial. The tutorial was about rigging 3D models in the software he uses called Blender. He watch the video in it's entirety, and while he went to bed, he couldn't wait to rig his shark model. He got to school, went to class, and started to work on the skeleton for the animation. His teacher said, "get off the shark project and do the next one dangit." And so he did, he started to work on the next project, a bugle, and that seemed to be the end of it. Until he attached the bugle to the shark 3d model, and the rest is history.
The moral of the story is never give up hope you can reach your dreams.

Best Day Ever Best Day Ever

Great work dude. Nice animation you did there.

Really Bad MV Really Bad MV

Nice animation dude. Good job! Funny is that, I also animate Flipnote Studio 3D.

GabrielSly responds:

ayyy, that is so cool! ive seen your flipnotes, i like them, do you want to collab on flipnote studio 3d? :0

Sonic Funeral Sonic Funeral

Good animation right there, it's very emotional. Also I laugh the part where Eggman laughs then started crying. I don't know why? I hope the next episode would be Sonic's Resurrection. Overall, great work on this animation. Keep it up!

Ant0on responds:

Thank you! Maybe Eggman is just sad that he no longer has a real enemy, or maybe some sort of goal in life? Well, we'll have to ask him to make sure.

Late Man Late Man

Great work dude.

Nintendo Switch Anime Opening Nintendo Switch Anime Opening

Good animation dude. This also makes me want to get the Nintendo Switch.

Stickman Vs Shadow Stickman Vs Shadow

Not bad, I can even see you used Flipnote Studio 3D for your animation as well. Plus, I even use it all the time. Overall, great work.

"The Woods" Darlingside Music Video "The Woods" Darlingside Music Video

It kind of feels like I've seen this Music Video before. Overall, very good, keep up the good work.

Totty responds:

definitely not the most original idea, haha- thanks much, will do

Pumped Up Kicks Remix Animation Pumped Up Kicks Remix Animation

I also create Flipnote Studio Animation, but here on this site, you must upload your 'own' animation, not someone else. Even if you ask him for permission, only "upload your 'own' animation". Sorry dude, since this is new to you, for the future, please upload your animation, not someone else's. Thanks for understanding, for the future, please be aware.

Archery practice Archery practice

Nice experimental loop. I really like how the guy tried to aim at the target then made an aim to a bird. Keep up the good work.