View Profile oscaralexismartinez

16 Movie Reviews

Great animation. Although the dances are cringy but atleast it's funny. Great work.

Great job on the animation as well as the story. It's pretty funny. Keep up the good work.

Buen animación amigo. Pero la próxima vez, tradúzcalo en subtítulos en inglés porque Newgrounds tiene muchos hablantes de inglés. De todos modos, me alegro de verte en Newgrounds amigo. Bienvenido a Newgrounds, si tienes alguna pregunta envíame un mensaje. Gracias.

3 Game Reviews

Great game, fighting against FraudNewsCNN makes this game the best. Great work, I hope CNN doesn't blackmail you man. Make America Great Again! :D

Wow, this is pretty cool game, I won the game & now I'm officially declared Emperor of my state. Overall, great work on this game dude. Keep it up.

Woot! 'You Are Winner' 25/50. :D

5 Audio Reviews

Nice Ace Attorney - Objection Theme Remix dude. Also surprised, you released this remix on my birthday & also I'm a fan of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Overall, great work dude. Keep up it up.

mutty99 responds:

Glad you liked it, also Happy Birthday! =)

I love this remix including the song. But damn, the '80s music was the best.

What a delightful song. :D

Step responds:

Glad you think so!

5 Art Reviews

Great work dude.

ADR3-N responds:

Glad you liked it. Thanks!

How should I put this.. Hmm... I kinda like it. Good job! :)

Mr-Insanity97 responds:

Thank you.

Cool.

Animator, Writer, Voice Actor, Nintendo fan, Hispanic/Latino, Millennial/Gen-Z, Christian (Catholic), Conservative (Reaganism)
--------------------------------------------------------------