View Profile oscaralexismartinez

16 Movie Reviews

Buen animación amigo. Pero la próxima vez, tradúzcalo en subtítulos en inglés porque Newgrounds tiene muchos hablantes de inglés. De todos modos, me alegro de verte en Newgrounds amigo. Bienvenido a Newgrounds, si tienes alguna pregunta envíame un mensaje. Gracias.

Nice work on the 3D animation dude. I could tell you did put effort in it.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

This is a story of a boy, a boy and his love of sharks. One day, in 3D modelling class, the boy decided to make a shark. He finished the model of the shark and handed it into the teacher. He went home. While he was at home he found a tutorial. The tutorial was about rigging 3D models in the software he uses called Blender. He watch the video in it's entirety, and while he went to bed, he couldn't wait to rig his shark model. He got to school, went to class, and started to work on the skeleton for the animation. His teacher said, "get off the shark project and do the next one dangit." And so he did, he started to work on the next project, a bugle, and that seemed to be the end of it. Until he attached the bugle to the shark 3d model, and the rest is history.
The moral of the story is never give up hope you can reach your dreams.

Nice animation dude. Good job! Funny is that, I also animate Flipnote Studio 3D.

GabrielSly responds:

ayyy, that is so cool! ive seen your flipnotes, i like them, do you want to collab on flipnote studio 3d? :0

4 Game Reviews

Great game, fighting against FraudNewsCNN makes this game the best. Great work, I hope CNN doesn't blackmail you man. Make America Great Again! :D

Wow, this is pretty cool game, I won the game & now I'm officially declared Emperor of my state. Overall, great work on this game dude. Keep it up.

Woot! 'You Are Winner' 25/50. :D

6 Audio Reviews

Nice Ace Attorney - Objection Theme Remix dude. Also surprised, you released this remix on my birthday & also I'm a fan of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Overall, great work dude. Keep up it up.

mutty99 responds:

Glad you liked it, also Happy Birthday! =)

I love this remix including the song. But damn, the '80s music was the best.

What a delightful song. :D

Step responds:

Glad you think so!

5 Art Reviews

Great work dude.

ADR3-N responds:

Glad you liked it. Thanks!

How should I put this.. Hmm... I kinda like it. Good job! :)

Mr-Insanity97 responds:

Thank you.

Cool.

Animator, Writer, Voice Actor, Nintendo fan, Hispanic, Christian (Catholic), Conservative, Creator of: Awesome Nesscar & Martinezphic. Joined NG since 7/15/14 on my previous account before this one.

18, Male